Part-time: 25 hours per week
Must be eligible for the kickstart initiative (18-25-year-old currently in receipt of benefits)
National Living Wage
Flexible Home Working
6 Month Initial Contract
Application deadline 15th May
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to develop strong and advanced digital
marketing techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in
company products and services. The successful candidate would
also be able to access several online courses suited to their role and interests.
Key duties will be to:
– Identify gaps and requirements in our social media and marketing approach
– Research the market and competition.
– Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence.
– Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
– Forecast marketing campaign growth
– Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
– Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
– Drive traffic to company pages
– Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends
Essential Skills & Experience
– Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok as well as a familiarity with Microsoft Office.
– Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills with a Strong attention to detail
– Self-Motivated, Team-Oriented and Goal-Oriented
– You will be flexible and adaptable
– You will have a Commitment to equality and inclusion and Passion for positive social change
Desirable Skills & Experience
– Familiarity with web-design / WordPress
– Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Mailchimp, SendInBlue or other Similar services
Kickstarter+ Details of Employability Support
In conjunction with Weston College we will offer bi-weekly supervision to address and support discussion / learning on all these areas and you will be enrolled in the unique Weston College kickstart+ programme.
The fully funded Kickstart+ programme will support young people to get basic work skills and reduce the risk of them being long term unemployed.
The programme will give the, the opportunity to achieve relevant qualifications and provide a significant package of wraparound support enabling them to develop their basic employability skills and give them the knowledge, skills and behaviours they will need to fulfil the placement role. The experience, knowledge and transferrable skills they will gain in the placement will help them to secure further employment, employment with training or career advancement.
The wraparound support will include classroom or online based training delivered over 3 hours a week for 14 weeks. Each learner on Kickstart will have an allocated specialist employment tutor who will support them on a weekly basis with their training offered by the College. The tutor will liaise with the employer at regular intervals to ensure that the learner has positive attendance, displays teamwork and develops communication skills.
In addition, Weston College will provide the following programme of support and qualifications:
– Certificate in Skills for Employment:
– Digital Skills for Work:
– Optional additional qualifications can be included in agreement with the employer where appropriate e.g. Business Administration, Customer Service or Health and Social Care
Additional Support will include:
– As Weston College learners, Kickstart participants will be able to access the wider College student benefits such as: –
WeAreWeston support including digital skills development and careers advice; Support services including library resources and welfare; Mental Health Hub including 24/7 access to the ‘togetherall’ website; support and advice from their specialist employment tutor to identify progression and further employment opportunities.