We aspire to a world where those who create and share knowledge are supported and empowered to create real-world change. To nurture a fairer, more equitable world, we will eliminate the theory-action gap and make knowledge creation and sharing more practical, ethical and inclusive
Ladders4Action is committed to helping and supporting those involved in creating and sharing knowledge. We will undertake this in various ways.
- We will celebrate examples of positive work of those involved in creating and sharing knowledge
- We will cite, reference and create reading lists featuring the work of those involved in creating and sharing knowledge
- We will advocate for those who experience discrimination or harm in the process of knowledge creation and sharing
- We will offer practical support and training for those involved in creating and sharing knowledge
Ladders4Action will break down the practice-theory gap and support individuals and organisations who wish to make positive social change.
- We will connect individuals and organisations who aspire to create social change with knowledge creators and those who are skilled in sharing knowledge.
- We will locate and share knowledge created by others to stimulate positive social change.
- We will create knowledge to stimulate positive social change
Through advocacy, consultancy, mentoring, organisational development and training, Ladders4Action will work to ensure that systems of knowledge creation and sharing are practical, ethical and inclusive.